Get Started With Dual Enrollment
One-Two-Free is the Montana University System's Dual Enrollment program. There are no additional eligibility requirements or extra steps needed to participate in One-Two-Free. Dual Enrollment coordinators at campuses that are part of One-Two-Free will help you determine how many free courses or credits you have remaining.
Ready for Dual Enrollment?
1. Determine Your Eligibility
- Be enrolled in a Montana school district
- Be between the ages of 16-19 and/or junior/senior standing.
- Have successfully completed the required classes at their grade level and be on track for high school graduation within four years.
2. Contact Your Counselor
Contact your high school counselor to learn about course options and get approval to take dual enrollment. Approval from your counselor or another school official is a required part of the dual enrollment application process at each campus.
3. Contact a Campus Dual Enrollment Coordinator
Dual Enrollment Coordinators on each campus can help you with the application process and direct you to the courses that will work best for you.
Dual Enrollment Courses:
Most 100- and 200-level courses are available for Dual Enrollment. You may take courses on campus, online, or in your high school. The best way to get more information on courses is to talk to your counselor or contact a Campus Dual Enrollment Coordinator.
You may also use our convenient online form to have a dual enrollment staff member contact you to discuss course options, availability, and the registration process.