Human Services Sprint Degree
There is great need in Montana for behavioral health professionals. A degree in human services, with a focus on case management or licensed addiction counseling, will prepare you to provide care for individuals with behavioral health issues like substance use. You’ll find ample career opportunities in state agencies, community-based rehabilitation and mental health centers, rehabilitation facilities, and public social service organizations.
This accelerated program will help you quickly earn your degree and begin your career in human services. It’s designed in partnership with leading Montana employers, so you’ll develop the skills, knowledge, and experience needed for a fulfilling and rewarding career. Upon completion of the program, you can apply for your Licensed Addiction Counselor certification.
- 2.5 year program to earn your Bachelor’s of Science in Human Services
- Full time, in-person or hybrid learning formats at MSU Billings
- Begins Summer 2023: coursework begins summer 2023
- Focuses on concentrations in Case Management and Addiction Counseling counselling to serve populations in mental health, disability, and family systems
Learn faster. Earn sooner.
- Complete your degree quickly. Earn money sooner.
- Work with leading employers. Get hands-on experience with companies that hire MUS graduates.
- Enjoy significant financial support. Graduate with little to no debt.
- Benefit from job placement assistance. Get help starting your career.